Tuesday, October 24, 2006

‘Albanian’ is code for gay?

Dancing with the Stars is on tonight. I’m psyched – I love clash of the teen heartthrobs (using the term throbbing literally) – Joey Lawrence and his sucking up and incessant lip licking, Mario Lopez and his electric swivel hips. But I learned some new vocab from last week’s show. When Tom Bergeron is interviewing Sarah Evans, she spoke about the difference between her and her partner Tony Dovolani. She said, “even though Tony is Albanian . . .” Tony responded “She keeps reminding me I'm ‘Albanian.’” So Albanian is code for gay, right? Did Sarah just out Tony on national TV? She should really concentrate on the issues at home . . .

1 comment:

Afrodita said...

No she is just posting our he is ALBANIAN as from ALBANIA a country in EUROPE you dummas!