Monday, August 11, 2008

Always Be on Your Best Behavior Before A Car Accident

There’s been a lot of summer blockbuster stars involved in car crashes lately – Shia (the Muthaf*ckin” Beef as BWE.TV calls him) LaBoeuf and Morgan Freeman. But they were not alone during their incidetns. The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull’s Shia was apparently with Adrian Grenier’s girlfriend Isabel Lucas (sister has a thing for curly haired boys with strange names) when he flipped his car in West Hollywood last month. You don’t want to mess with the Beef but I bet Vinny Chase is even scarier when he gets all Hulky and angry. In other news, The Dark Knight’s Morgan Freeman was with a lady friend during his accident, which got the word out that he’s sorta separated from his wife. Double ouch. So not only do these two dudes have to convalesce, but now they have to deal with inappropriate passenger fallout. Mark my words, before I have a car accident, I’m going to make sure my passenger isn’t someone I’m having an illicit affair with. I’ll push ‘em out the door with my foot before we have impact. Fo shizz.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Ummm, how's this for an idea? Let's just not have illicit affairs ... or automoblie accidents, either. How does that sound?

Kiki said...

Kill joy :P