Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What They're Saying About Kiki

Two posts in one day? Little guy is taking a championship-level nap, so I have some time. I check my stats today, which I haven't done in a year. It's pretty hilarious that my top links continue to be my posts on beards (best and worst) and Miley's brother (this will probably get me 800 more hits. That post is the gift that keeps on givng). The funniest referral I'm getting is from a beard forum. I got over 300 hits in the last year! Apparently, I am the antichrist in their eyes, a guy, and a beard-hating moron (eh, they got a few right I guess). I think it's funny that they're taking this so seriously. So, once and for all guys, I don't hate ALL beards -- just YOURS! Keep the referrals coming folks, (I'm talking to you, fans of Dr. Will Kirby!) I'll get that top ten list of best moles one of these days!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Champion-sized naps often spur our best creativity. Glad that guy put on the sunglasses to hid his identity...

Unknown said...

Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it. Core spun Melange