Friday, October 21, 2005

I'm Gay Now!

I was glued to this new channel all weekend. We discovered it in our digital cable and it’s called Logo. I think it’s the gay channel because they keep showing guys kissing on it, but it’s awesome. They have been re-running a show that was short lived on Fox a few seasons back, called Wonderfalls. It’s basically Joan of Arcadia but sick and twisted-like. A girl works in a Niagara falls gift shop and the tchotchkes tell her to do bad things. They eventually result in good and the objects may be speaking God’s words, but it’s still wrong in a good way. Why this is on the Logo channel I don’t know, but if because I like it, this means I’m gay, sign me up! Gay must be another word for awesome. My husband probably wouldn’t be too happy about my sudden conversion to the other side of the street, but since he’s been watching it too, maybe he’ll understand. How something so right be wrong? I gotta go -- The Birdcage is about to start!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gay channel? Q Television Network is better. www.qtelevision.com