Monday, July 07, 2008

Coldsake Hall of Fame (It's Official!)

Ahh, what a great long weekend. I was a pool bum since last Thursday, but now it’s back to reality Monday. I did get to thinking, while floating in the pool, wouldn’t it be great to officially kick off the Cold Sake Hall of Fame? I feel like I need to honor those who honor the Cold Sake spirit of fabulousness, with a touch of Eastern spunk. As I mentioned before, Megan Ward is definitely inducted for being on one of the best TV shows of all time (Party of Five) and being a former Japanese game show host. My addendum to Wednesday’s story included the Japanese department store, Takashimaya . We’ve been to both the Tokyo and NYC outposts and though very different, they are both wonderful. They’re in too. So, any Hall of Fame suggestions, send my way. Until then, check out the (hopefully) growing list, in the right nav. Kampai!

No comments: