Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Matthew McConaughey is My Doula

Congratulations to Matthew McConaughey on the birth of son Levi. He recently did an exclusive interview with OK Magazine where he describes the birth as follows:

"We found a great rhythm," Matthew tells OK! about the delivery of baby Levi. "Contractions started kicking in. I sat there with her, right between her legs. We got tribal on it, we danced to it! I was DJ-ing this Brazilian music."

Is it just me, or does that sound awesome? I think I want to hire the McConster as my birthing coach. How much do you think he charges by the hour? Is whatever he’s smoking included in the price? At the least I have to get some of the Brazilian music he likes so much so The Hubby can start DJing. I’m sure when I’m in the throws of labor dancing will sound like an excellent idea. Nothing better to do, right? Oh, and it should be noted that his girlfriend Camila ended up having both an epidural and a C-section, so maybe Matty should stick to his day job – playing bongos in the nude . . .

No comments: