Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Things White People Like

I found a website I like the other day called http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/ I was going to tell you all about it because it’s funny and makes fun of douchebag things that white people do, such as having Oscar parties and threatening to move to Canada. They even got a book deal for $350K, so I was going to congratulate them and tell you to read the blog. But, then I found this post: #58 Japan. It includes the quote “It is a dream for them to go over seas and actually live in Japan. This helps them not only because it fills their need to travel, it will enable them to gain important leverage over other white people at Sushi restaurants where they can say ‘this place is pretty good, but living in Japan really spoiled me. I’ve had such a hard time finding a really authentic place.’” Okay, now I feel like a gigiantic tool. I hate you for making me feel this way, Stuff White People Like. Go to hell. No leave me alone while I finish watching the Red Sox season opener. In Japan.

No comments: