Monday, March 24, 2008

Indiana Jones and The Half-Blood Prince in the City

In preparation of the May 22 release of the latest Indiana Jones installment , I was thinking of watching the previous three (and maybe an episode of Young Indiana Jones for good measure). It is the most anticipated movie of 2008, right? Then, I remembered I got my panties in a bunch already for the Sex and the City movie (do I have to go through my DVD box set by May 30?). Oh, but there’s Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (November). Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr. and Jon Favreau!) and The Incredible Hulk (Ed Norton!) seem like they have a lot of potential, but I need to see reviews first. I will probably see Batman: The Dark Night , but not necessarily opening nigh (I want to avoid the crazy Heath Ledger groupies). I never watched the X Files, so I do not care about the new movie (though many of you do). Overall, though, it's going to be a monster year for movies, many of them sequels or new installments of a franchise. So, what 2008 movies have you climbing the walls? Curious about the Wachowski Brothers’ Speed Racer , James Bond 22 or The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian? Feeling a bit more serious (attention Fight Club fans!) and want to see Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button or Chuck Palahniuk's Choke? Leave your answers in the comments!

No comments: