Thursday, May 15, 2008

Please Give Jerry O’Connell a Job

I’ve been worried about Jerry O’Connell lately. Ever since Carpoolers was cancelled, he doesn’t . . .seem . . .to . . .have . . .much . . to . . .do. He can’t ride his tandem bike with his supermodel wife because she actually has a job on Ugly Betty. Instead, he’s been spending his time spoofing Tom Cruise on the interwebs or appearing on Howard Stern’s Celebrity Superfan Trivia contest (he lost to Jimmy Kimmel and Jeff Probst; I got every question correct while playing along at home). Well, word has come as part of the network upfronts this week that he will be part of The Inn, the new Jason Batemen directed show on Fox (or Arrested Development methadone as BWE calls it). Glad to see Jerry will be busy again. Now you have to watch the show to keep kim outta my hair and off the streets. And can we just say for the record that I never expected he was going to be the hot one from Stand By Me? I had my money on Wil Wheaton.

No comments: