Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello, Lover: Sex and the City Movie Preview

The preview for the Sex and the City movie has just been released and I'm so excited for May. My idol, the beautifully flawed, Carrie Bradshaw, a blogger before her time, is back. I so hope the movie is good. It seems the theme of the preview is undoing everyone’s fairytale ending established in the series finale. I hope they do’t ruin everything. I am a self-professed sap and I like the fairytale ending. The reason I watch SATC is the fantasy: single girls living in New York, beautiful clothes, men falling at their feet. Michael Patrick King, I implore you – don’t break everything on me. I want the big Big wedding, Miranda and Steve to stay together, Charlotte to have a baby, and Sam to keep doing her thing (hmmm, definitely seems to be the weakest plot of the characters). So, here’s permission to the SATC team – you can break it, but just make sure you put it back together 120 minutes later. Does this mean my box setis now irrelevant?

No comments: