Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Emily Valentine is Stalking Me

First, it happened to Brandon Walsh on 90210. He tried to break up with his girlfriend, Emily Valentine (the bleached-blonde, euphoria-drink-spiking bad girl from San Francisco, played by Christine Elise) and it didn’t go so well. She turned out to be a whole can of crazy, phoning him 20 times a day, dousing herself in gasoline. It was a mess. Well, it looks like I’m next. Last weekend, the hubby and I caught up on the season finale of Tell Me You Love Me. It was just released on DVD and since we missed it the first time around, we wanted to see what happened to all the whining couples. Who turns up, but Christine Elise, playing a Gyno on the show (Emily Valentine, MD). Okay fine. Then, yesterday, during a cleaning frenzy, I was watching Soapnet. An episode on 90210 was on. Wouldn’t you know that it’s the episode where Emily goes batshit crazy? Hmmm, coincidence. Well, this morning, I’m minding my on business, checking my email, and I get an email from Boston Magazine for upcoming events. One of the events? Christine Elise’s art show in Allston, MA (she’s originally from Boston). Over ten years, not a word, now this? I swear, she’s after me . . .

1 comment:

Amy Flanagan said...

She seems to stalk me, too!! I also see a lot of actors that look like her and then i get all scared, but it turns out not to be her and I find myself wondering if Brandon Walsh still feels this way even though Emily has been dead for years! Of course this all happens in that world where fantasy and reality intermingle for me.