Sunday, February 24, 2008

Let's Pick on E!

And, we're out . . .switching channels.

7:58 Renee Zellwegger has the world's worst hair. It looks like she wearing a blonde kitten on her head.

7:50 Okay, I know I just got started, but no one likes a cold baked potato. See you back at 8 on ABC . . .

7:40 Tilda Swinton is androgenous and has two husbands (no where in sight tonight.. Plus, sister needs a spray tan and a little lipstick. Colin Ferrel is GRAY.

7:38 Okay, let's begin picking on Ryan and Juliana, because it is so easy. No, why did Ryan just ask Jessica Alba if she would breastfeed? Rude much! I have to admit, I'm late to this game. I though the celebs wouldn't show up until quarter to eight and I'd have time to make my predictions, but Clooney was there at 7. Arrggg, the pressure!

No comments: