Thursday, April 03, 2008

990 Channels and Nothing On

Today is a sad day: there is no good TV on tonight. My DVR is empty and lonely. Lost is taking a break until May, The Office doesn’t premiere until next week. Eli Stone and I decided to break up because it wasn’t working out (he got a little boring). Earl and I never really hit it off. I don’t think I “do” re-runs” anymore because there is precious little time in this world. I have some moldy old episodes of Lipstick Jungle I never got to. That might be my only resort. I can’t believe I blew through two and a half hours of Dancing with the Stars, an hour and a half of American Idol, two hours of Big Brother, and whatever I could squeeze in of the Biggest Loser since Monday. Oh, wait, I think there’s a new episode of Medium kicking around in there somewhere. I bet Allison Dubois knew that (she’s psychic after all). So what are you watching tonight?

No comments: