Friday, April 11, 2008

Band from TV

All right, one more for today (I know, I know, I’m late for work, but this has been weighing heavily on my mind). What I want to know is, who was the backup band supporting the atrocious vocals of Terri Hatcher the other night during “Before He Cheats” on Idol Gives Back? Why, it was none other than Band from TV. I know you all saw Mike Delfino on the ax, but did you notice Greg Grunberg from Heroes on the drums, Hugh Laurie (House) on keyboard, Jesse Spencer (House) on the violin and Bob Guiney (The Bachelor) and Bonnie Somerville from Cashmere Mafia on backup vocals? There are some real musicians mixed in there too, but no one famous, as far as I know. They apparently formed to support charity. Is their first act of charity letting Hatcher sing? Eeeek.

No comments: