Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Chris Young and I Are in Blogger Love

I got a thrill and a half yesterday. I was wasting time with my blog, as usual, and decided to see if I had received any comments from someone other than The Hubby. Well, to my surprise, I got a comment. On the Chris Young post I did. From Chris Young. Let me tell you – this is my blog’s first touch with greatness. I have not seen the other two bozo’s from teenage bedroom wall (C.D. Barnes and Wil Wheaton – I’m talking to you), extend any love, so Chris Young is now my new favorite celebrity. Chris must have been Googlin’ himself again (Chris, you know that causes blindness!) and found little ol’ Kiks and her ice cold sake. I realized I have to try this again. So look for posts about Bradd Pitt, Christian Bale, Adam Levine, and Michael Vartan. Who am I missing? Oh, Adam Brody from the O.C. (who kinda looks like C.D. I am suddenly seeing a skinny nerd pattern. Hmm.) Wow, maybe I should post a phone number on my blog too, just in case. Oh wait, The Hubby is my only regular reader? Hi honey!

No comments: