Monday, April 14, 2008

I Stand Corrected

A few weeks back, I posted about how Seal and Heidi Klum’s stock rose exponentially since they got together. Well, maybe publicity and opportunity-wise, but it doesn’t necessarily translate into sales figures when superstars get hitched. An article I read wondered if Beyonce and Jay-Z would have a post wedding slump as seen by couples such as J-Lo and Marc Anthony, and Kelis and Nas. I don’t know if those are good examples, though, or if there is even a correlation from their relationship to their sales. What about the fact that they’re just crappy albums by four people? The article also mentions that Faith Hill and Tim McGraw did see a post-wedding bump (of the sales variety), so who knows. What I do know is Jigga and B better prepare to file jointly next year. That reminds me, gotta go.

No comments: