Monday, April 21, 2008

The Multi-talented Bonnie Somerville

So, I’m making an awesome playlist for The Hubby, and I’m searching Itunes for ’03 Bonnie and Clyde by newlyweds Jay-Z and Beyonce. Alas, my Itunes comes up short (apparently I do not have that song), but a search for Bonnie turns up Winding Road by Bonnie Somerville. Bonnie Somerville? You mean that blonde chick that plays Rachel (Sandy Cohen’s cougar-in-training colleague on the O.C.? The sometimes lesbian from Cashmere Mafia? Who sang backup for Terri Hatcher on Idol Gives Back as part of Band from TV? Yep, apparently she and Zack Braff were dating and included her song on the Garden State soundtrack. It’s a song I’ve always liked, but never gave a second thought to the artist. So, let’s include her in the playlist for the kitsch value. Now what happens if I search for Clyde?

No comments: