Thursday, April 10, 2008

That’s Where I Know Her From: Lost Edition

As I mentioned in the past, I’ve been deep into classic 90210 lately. It’s been quite dramatic – Dylan and Kelly are not getting along anymore, The Chancellor’s daughter, Claire, is stalking Brandon with her jailbait, Andrea is 20 months pregnant like an elephant, and Brenda is competing against Laura (a real See You Next Tuesday) for the part of Maggie the Cat in the C.U. play. It’s been driving me crazy where I know psycho Laura from (she just asked Steve to pull a Tonya Harding and break Brenda’s finger so she would move from understudy to lead. A finger! Ouch!) Well, everywhere is the answer. She has been everything from Carrie Brady on Days of Our Lives to every procedural drama on television (CSI, Cold Case, Law and Order), but what I know her from is Lost. That’s right, Lost. She played Bonnie, guard of the underwater Looking Glass Station, in the episode where Charlie meets his maker (Not Penny’s Boat!). So, if you have a Tracey Middendorf craving when she’s not being an evil Other on Lost, or Taking Back the Night on 90210, just change the channel. She has to be on somewhere!

No comments: